Sunday 26 November 2017

collage part 2

Last I said was about friends. Let me continue that. You will slowly lost contact with your school bestie who you’d thought would be your bestie for life but no. they will be busy with life and will literally have no time at all to call you or text you. But here in your grown up life you will not find friends... you’ll be meeting your new family who really is a family who really care for you make fun of you, pranks you, and love you. I found mine here. They’re wonderful! Trust me you’ll have no regrets meeting people like them.

You’ll go through bullshits in life like people backstabbing you and stuff like what I said. But trust me things like that makes you stronger and bolder. You will be more like a risk taker. I know it’s not fun hearing bad stuff about you but that’s life. Eventually time after time those things doesn’t matter anymore to you.


Then later, you’ll find love. Now here’s a thing about commitments. Don’t put trust on ANYBODY at all for love and commitment. It’s gonna hurt if you find out that your partner is cheating on you hard time! Oh I’ve been there alright… it wasn’t fun at all. You fall to pieces and literally fall down. Get depressed and stuff like that. Life aint easy bruh. You need to play hard to get. But not to hard… you might lose your chance tho. So play had to get but not too hard. Play cool tho it’s hard but yeah be friendly and not boasting around when you’re with him… (or her). Eventually there’ll be signs whether he or she like you or not. 

tbc..

No comments:

Post a Comment